Tuesday 10 August 2010

Taaa-Daaa!!!

I have been meaning to show you the blanket I finished last week, but was waiting for the sun to come out to take a decent picture, missed it when it was there and it is gone again... Not that I am complaining for I actually really enjoy rainy days, there is something peaceful about them. So here it is anyway, a bad picture will have to do...





It is made of one of my favourite yarn, the Rowan baby cashmerino. This is my fourth baby blanket, I make one for all my nieces, nephews, and babies. Well, so far I had one of each, and this one will go to my brand new nephew, Iwen, who was born last Tuesday!




And here is the little wonder with his very happy and proud older brother, I can't wait to see them all on Saturday :



And I already found another addiction to replace this one, in the form of another blanket...

The to-do list? Well down to 50 entries, which is quite rejoicing, and a couple of biggies ticked off! And I am now off to try to tick more!

No comments:

Post a Comment